Accommodation during your safari
Our traditional tented Safari camp is situated in the central part of the concession which makes access to all areas of the concession possible within a reasonable time (due to the vastness of the area). Each tent is en-suite with hot and cold running water. Each bed is equipped with its own Mosquito net and power is supplied by means of a generator.
We also have three different “fly camps” that we make use of if we need to sleep close to an area that we want to hunt in early the next day. These camps are comfortable, complete with hot showers and Mosquito nets. Sitting under the stars at night after a hot shower and a great meal, listening to the night sounds is the best way to merge with nature. Get in touch with Graham Sales Safaris for more information on Hunting Accommodation in Mozambique & Hunting Rates in Mozambique.
All Prices Quoted in USD
|Species||# Days||Rate / day||Total|
|Buffalo + Sable||15||$ 1 700.00||$ 25 500.00|
|Leopard + Sable||15||$ 2 000.00||$ 30 000.00|
|Leopard + Buffalo + Sable||15||$ 2 200.00||$ 33 000.00|
Non-hunting guests $ 425.00 / Per Day
Daily Rates Include
- Luxury accommodation in fully equipped private hunting camps.
- The services of a PH ,camp and field staff.
- Fully equipped 4×4 safari vehicles.
- All field preparation of trophies.
- All meals and standard drinks during contracted safari.
- Meet and greet customs assistance at port of entry.
- Government concession fees, community and conservation fees.
Daily Rates Exclude
- Animal license and Trophy fees.
- Lion and Leopard baits and pre baiting.
- The cost of hunting license ($450) and firearm permits ($300)
- The hire of firearms, and ammunition.
- Tanning, processing, packaging and transportation of trophies for exportation. ($750.00)
- Transfers from Lichinga to base camp and back. ($1.200)
- Hotel accommodation before and after the hunt, if applicable.
- Air charters, immigration and / or customs fees.
- All prices exclude 17% Government tax.
License fees subject to change as these are controlled and stipulated by the Mozambique Government. To ensure quota availability, all required trophy species must be reserved well in advance. US Citizens/ passport holders need a VISA to enter Mozambique – http://maputo.usembassy.gov/nevr.html